Are you preparing your non-profit with a professional audit?
Non-profits must meet strict accountability standards for cash flow. This means accurately determining financial inflow as well as where it came from. Grants, donations, and profits are all individually analyzed. A problem in one area can mean increased scrutiny in another. The best way to protect your non-profit is with a non-profit audit in Vancouver, WA from Fox & Company CPAs LLC
Non-profit auditing services include:
- Non-Profit Entity Audits
- Auditing your foundation regularly is a smart move. We can analyze your company finances and help establish yearly budgets. Auditing is also an excellent way to identify where expenses are originating. This is the firs step when developing a cost reduction strategy. Financial statement auditing is crucial before submitting tax statements. We can even help teach staff within your company to audit the company internally.
- Grant Compliance Audits
- Grants are a significant source of income for most non-profits. The more grants you utilize, the more stipulations you have to comply with. We look at each grant individually to ensure your non-profit maintains compliance. Compliance reviews aid in a smooth end of year tax submission as well.
- Federal Grant Recipient Auditing
- Federal grants are extremely particular. Failing to meet grant stipulations can result in their removal. If you’re considering applying for a particular grant or are worried about losing funding, you can benefit from grant recipient auditing. A lapse in identifying eligibility can cause a foundation to have to repay the federal government. That can overly burden or end a foundation. Make sure you are in compliance.
Prepare your non-profit with our consulting services.
We perform additional services that can help your non-profit in Vancouver, WA.
- Membership systems
- Human resource planning
- Financial statement reviews
- Financial statement compiling
- Tax return services
- State charity compliance services
Contact us to begin the audit process today.
We work with local, national, and international nonprofit groups and entities. Your success is our greatest priority. Every step we take is designed to help you achieve it. Call or contact us today to get started.